|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-05-05 09:33:31|
- Change foundin to "b25a28b219"
- Change icomment to:
I didnt see a set of installation requirements.
So I may have incorrectly presumed that I can download wapp-b25a28b219 directory from this website as a ZIP file.
When I tried to extract the ZIP file contents into C:\ActiveState\tcl folder I get an error on the file titled:
It may be because Windows doenst allow quotes in it's name.
Im a total noob. Sorry!
- Change login to "anonymous"
- Change mimetype to "text/x-fossil-plain"
- Change private_contact to "9a905c357ae5899967a88ad43dd3b48b4f06afbc"
- Change severity to "Minor"
- Change status to "Open"
- Change title to "Windows Installation"
- Change type to "Build_Problem"