|User & Date:||anonymous 2019-05-05 09:33:31|
- foundin changed to: "b25a28b219"
I didnt see a set of installation requirements. So I may have incorrectly presumed that I can download wapp-b25a28b219 directory from this website as a ZIP file. When I tried to extract the ZIP file contents into C:\ActiveState\tcl folder I get an error on the file titled: one"two'three.txt It may be because Windows doenst allow quotes in it's name. Im a total noob. Sorry!
- login: "anonymous"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- private_contact changed to: "9a905c357ae5899967a88ad43dd3b48b4f06afbc"
- severity changed to: "Minor"
- status changed to: "Open"
- title changed to: "Windows Installation"
- type changed to: "Build_Problem"